It's GAME TIME.
Yes, today is day 1 of my finals journey -- Political Psychology, your ass is mine.
Okay I really need to start making more friends and/or stop talking to my lecture notes like they can talk back... maybe it's a good thing I've been in solitary confinement and out of the view of the public. Note to self: wearing sweatpants and tube socks every day for the past 9 days is totally acceptable.
Anyways, I decided to forgo my usual bowl of oats for something a lil' special:
Blueberry Whole Wheat Pancakes
- rounded 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sweetener (I used spenda)
- about 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of white vinegar (to activate the baking soda)
- a bit of salt
- 1 tsp of extract (I used Maple & Butter!)
The last 12 hours (since I last posted) by numbers:
- pancakes consumed: 5
- flashcards memorized: 53
- cups of coffee: 4
- cups of tea: 3
- midnight peanut butter binges: 1... and 1/2
I'm on a roll.
I'll see you after my final!