Well, unless you want the recipe...
I was in a baking mood this afternoon. And I created the best thing I've ever eaten. No joke.
Banana Creme Pie Trifle
Yields: 12-16 1 cup servings
- The Cake Layer
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- Sugar-free Banana Cream Pudding (or any other desired flavor)
- 1 package of sugar free banana pudding mix
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Cheesecake Cool Whip Layer
- 1 tub of Cool Whip (can use reduced fat or light)
- 1 package of sugar free cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 sliced banana
- preheat oven to 350 and prepare the cake mix as instructed, using applesauce in place of oil for a healthy substitution. Baked as instructed.
- while cake is baking, prepare the pudding mix in one bowl and the cool whip mix in a different bowl and place in refrigerator until the cake is done.
- remove cake and let cool. Then crumbled with a fork.
- in a container, begin to layer the cake, the pudding mixture, and the cool whip mixture. Repeat until all ingredients are used up! Then, top with sliced bananas.
I scooped a giant serving... just to test it out.
OH MY GOODNESS, it's like banana creme pie... but better.
It's rather healthy too!
Love me because it's delicious, hate me because it's addicting.