Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Win...

The award for creepiest person everrrrr
Thank you, it really is an honor.  I've worked hard to get to where I am today... It takes years to reach this level of creepiness and I'm proud to represent you and all my fellow creepers out there. 

Just wait... It'll all make sense soon. 

Breakfast
I've become completely addicted to Trader Joe's Multigrain O's - basically cheerios - with a scoop of fat-free greek yogurt, some jam, berries, and almond milk.  Yogurt and almond milk?  weird.
I couldn't sleep at all last night because I kept getting up to pee & take random trips to the peanut butter jar for some banana and cinnamon rice cake dippage... 

I'm actually not kidding.  I'm that person who sleep walks to the kitchen for late night snacks and it's getting kind of ridiculous. Peanut butter just haunts my dreams. 

I headed to class - my first of the semester - and then rushed home for some food. 
My hunger was out of control yesterday!

Lunch:
This is one of those meals that looks totally weird but tastes delicious.
My full-fiber flax bread made an appearance!  Topped with guacamoles, tomato slices, feta cheese, and spicy brown mustard. Open-Face Guacamole Sandwiches are my thing.
Alright, back to my award for creepiest person...
Check out my Arabic teacher's butt.

I'm not even sure this is legal... but I had to snap a picture because it's amazing.
Like world's 9th wonder status.

He's actually not a good teacher - but I might stay in the class just to stare at that for an hour every day.

Dinner:
As previously mention, my hunger was OUT OF CONTROL yesterday!
Like I was legitimately hungry the entire day - even after handfuls of nuts, protein bars, apples, sandwiches... you name it, I ate it.

Lisa was feeling the same way, so maybe it was the run that revved our metabolisms?
Anyways, come 5 o'clock, I decided to eat dinner before heading to the gym because I seriously couldn't wait until after my workout.

Dinner was courtesy of Trader Joe's - Shepherd's Pie
It was a quick 9 minutes in the microwave and it was fantastic!

Of course, I have this weird thing for shepherd's pie.  My stepmom used to make it for us for special occasions and it always reminds me of home and comfort food! YUM.
I paired 1/2 of the pie with some salad and then proceeded to snack on some dark chocolate and more peanut butter before heading to the gym for a little weight training

Workout:
I decided to, once again, listen to my coach and incorporate some weight training into my workout plans.  I took at Pure Strength class, which is a full-body weight lifting class.  Eh.. it's not body pump.
We barely did any leg work, and we focused on random abs and arm sets.

BUT, a workout is a workout.  And I'm sore today... go figure.

Anyways, I'm off for a run before class!
I'll catch ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment