Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to the Basics

Sometimes, the perfect meal is the simplest.

I'm talking about natural, unsweetened, and perfectly pure oatmeal - sweetened with the natural sugars of bananas and blueberries!

Okay, enough cheesiness.

But seriously, half the time my meals are so bogged down with spices, sauces, and sweeteners... that I lose touch with the deliciousness of simplicity.





Does that not look like the perfect bowl of oats. 
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 1/2 cups of water. Bananas, Blueberries, Walnuts.

Okay, I threw in a dash a salt, cinnamon, and stevia. 
But just a dash, I swear!

I'll have to remember to keep it simple, stupid.

This has no reflection on how I like my coffee: Rich and Complex, baby!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Tjoes!?
 

I'd have to say my morning couldn't have been more perfect....
Oh, wait, it's about to get a little better.

1. I am prepared for weather of all kinds.
Unlike my "run in the pouring rain" debacle yesterday...


2. I'm about to meet up with the parents to explore my "hometown," enjoy our kind-of-gorgeous campus, and grab some delicious lunch (and snacks and snacks and dessert and dinner....)

Can't wait to share it with you!
GO ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY! Keep it simple

No comments:

Post a Comment