Thursday, October 6, 2011

They're BAAACCCKK!

Oh, yes... They have arrived!

My wonderful parents -- Dad & Nelly -- flew in around 6 pm today and will be staying until Monday morning!! This excites me for a few reasons....

1. I obviously get my looks from my dad... lucky me, I know.


2. Their trip means lots of food... we go for quality AND quantity!
 

Well, we certainly started their trip off on the right foot! Mostly, because our feet were firmly planted in my favorite Mediterranean restaurant :)

We were all famished by the time we got to the restaurant --
For starters, we got the large appetizer plate, which came with all the traditional favorites, like Dolma, Tabouli, Hummus, Pita bread, Feta Cheese, and Babaganoush.

And then, we all ordered a version of the ...

Middle Eastern Plate. Chicken pomegranate, Levantine sandwich, spinach and feta filo dough, chicken cinnamon and raisin filo dough, hummus, Mediterranean rice, cheese and fruit, and a side salad with tomato basil vinaigrette. 


Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their plate -- and we totally packed up some delicious leftovers, which makes me excited for lunch (already).

Of course, we were already full. Like stuffed to the brim, full.

But.... you can't just pass by Ici Ice Cream and NOT get it...

Orange Brandied Currant with their homemade waffle cone filled with semi-sweet chocolate.


Guys, I'm so full.
I'm almost uncomfortable... but let's be honest, I'm one happy cow :)

I'm currently curled up on the couch with my amazing roommates, watching Bridesmaids -- and laughing hysterically.  I'm scared I'm going to cramp up from laughing!!!

I'm looking forward to a crazy-fun weekend with two of my favorite people.
Get READY for some delicious pictures coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment