Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday Night.

Frozen yogurt should seriously have it's own food group.

Sadly, I think it would be on the bottom of my "food pyramid"... meaning... it's kind of the foundation of my entire diet. Sorry, whole grains, you lose this battle.

 

My night was filled with friends and frozen yogurt.

Weird how my "Saturday nights" resemble my Monday night... my Tuesday night... apparently I'm quite the party animal.

Last night's froyo included Death by Chocolate, Fresh Strawberry, Madagascar Vanilla, and Pecan and Pralines topped with Oreos, coconut flakes, red bean, an animal cracker, a Nilla wafer, a mochi, and a few reeses bits.




I actually had plans to do something other than sit on my butt...

Like maybe even make an appearance at pre-Halloween functions.
But.. my butt wasn't havin' it.  I was in bed by midnight and I crashed within two minutes.  The 3 hours of sleep the previous night were finally catching up to me. 

I woke up at 9 OCLOCK!!! If you can't do the math, that's a full 9 hours of sleep, which hasn't happened since I was a young child!  Weirdest feeling ever.  But I was soo glad I decided to skip the 6:50 alarm (and my long run) to sleep in.

I was pretty hungry when I stumbled out to the kitchen.

Cinnamon and Spice Oatmeal topped with Kix and Coconut Almond Milk?!?!
 


I'm a serious fan of my newest finding: coconut almond milk?  It's a blend of the two non-dairy milks and I'm obsessed.  I randomly found it at this sketch grocery store by campus too... hmmm...

Anyways, I'm OFF TO THE CITY AND THEN TO HALF MOON BAY for some fall festivities!!!!!! I'm hoping I have a million pictures of some.......

Pumpkin fondling which will most likely happen in the near future. 
Get excited!!!! 

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment