Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fast Food.

No, I did not chow down on Taco Bell or In-n-Out.... although if I were given the opportunity, let's be honest.

However, I did have to eat all my meals superrrr fast today! Why do weekends always seem busier than weekdays?  Something about that little fact just isn't right.

After getting back from my longer-than-planned run, I had very little time to do anything except shower and get ready for work (I know, I should have put food first, but I've been getting weird looks when I decide not to shower and eat instead.... something about "smelling funky"??)

So, I packed up a huge salad to eat when I got to work!
Romaine lettuce, carrots, beans, tomatoes, soggy croutons, broccoli, cauliflower, and a laughing cow wedge! Topped with two different types of dressing, just because.


Thank GOODNESS I work at a gym, because I didn't have tons of time to stretch, sooo I took a little break at work and used the stretching room.  Helllooo first time foam roller! It felt amazing! I'll have to invest in one of those... although, I feel like "foam rolling" in front of guys is just wrong (they judge).

I ran home, power napped for 20 minutes, and ran to pick up my friend for some grocery shopping!

Ran home!

Made a quick dinner:

Shiritaki Soy Noodle Bowl!
Shiritaki soy noodles, cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of tuna, butternut squash cubes, mushrooms, cauliflower, and mozzarella cheeeese!





Sorry to eat and run!!
I have a staff meeting and study group to get to...

uggggghhh I'm looking forward to the weekdays now!
This is so sad.

I'll catch you up on any dessert consumption later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment