Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a Few of My Favorite Things..

First of all, I hope you're all immensely enjoying the new layout?  A simple background color and font change can work wonders... too boring though?? I'd appreciate any feedback (esp. if you aren't feeeeeelin' it!)

So, besides a little blog makeover...
My morning was spent doing all the things I LOVE, which means I had a great morning... duh?

Pop quiz!  What is the number one thing I love doing??
EATING

So, first on my list of awesome things I did this morning: waking up to a hot and creamy bowl of....
Cinnamon and spice oatmeal with fresh blueberries.



Check out the view of our balcony.... I swear, our neighbors probably thing there is a peeping tom/total creep that stands outside and tries to take pictures of their bedroom.  I hope they realize that I'm obviously more interested in capturing oatmeal pictures -- not pictures of my hot water polo-playing Australian neighbors or their hot friends...

Priorities.

Pop quiz: What is the second thing I totally love doing?!?!
RUNNING or anything that will result in that post-workout high...

Yes, I did go for a run this morning.  It was small.  Maybe 4 miles.... but my ankle felt really good.  And there was NO SWELLING!  And, I even iced afterwards, just in case.  I also cycled for a bit and went to one of my favorite ab classes with my old roommie!

I came home and dove into the shower (yepppp, it hurt) and then dove right into my leftover salad from last night...

Still just as delicious.  Even more so thanks to my love of soggy croutons that soak up dressing :)



I pretty much licked the bowl and soaked up the remaining dressing (I told you it was my favorite) with a multi-grain sandwich thin that I topped with a lil' honey and cinnamon sugar.

I also munched on some of these walnuts....

Fun fact: The dress I'm wearing is actually my mom's old shirt..  Yepp, shes a "big loser" :) in only the best way possible.
No, Mom, you can't have it back to wear as a cute dress either. 

Off to Arabic. And Pol Sci....

No comments:

Post a Comment