Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Last 24 Hours...

WOW!  I'm sorry I've been pretty absent... for 24 hours.  You guys are actually lucky to get a "Casey break" every now and then -- My roommates aren't so fortunate.

I do have tons of good eats and good exercising to catch you up on :)

Let's start with dinner last night....
Do I really need to say it?  I finished that amazing salad with that amazing dressing:


As you'll soon realize (in the next 2.5 seconds...) my last 24 hours basically consisted of two things: that salad.  and oatmeal. of allllll varieties.

I don't know what it is about fall, but it just screams "time to eat oatmeal like it's going out of business"... which means I've had 6 bowls in two days.  Okay, I've had 7. At least I'm consistent, right?? Loyal to my favorite food? That's a good quality.... in a dog.

To supplement my salad, I had brown sugar oatmeal with sweet potato chunks and candied walnuts crumbled in :)



I knew I had plans to meet up with my ladies for some ice cream..... so I stopped myself from grabbing yet another bowl of oats.

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

DESSERT.
We went to the best ice cream place in the bay (according to the expert.. me).


Can you read the flavors?!?
They encourage you to taste test before choosing, so I sampled the turkish coffee, scotch whiskey-caramel swirl, fresh peppermint candied cocoa nib, molasses gingersnap, and chocolate pb cookie dough.
 

In the end... after hours of deliberation and a few angry shouts from the line behind us... I decided to get the whiskey scotch-caramel swirl and the molasses gingersnap in one of their famous homemade cones filled with chocolate.

It was a double-scoop night.



----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Today started off with OATMEAL.

Okay, I've decided I'm not going to say anything in this post because you're going to get tired of me saying "so, I had oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal for lunch. Oatmeal for a snack...."

See for yourself :)

Cinnamon spice oatmeal with candied walnuts. 
 


Roasted red pepper and garlic hummus to go with bell pepper slices, carrots, and pretzels.  Green apple and Fiber One brownie (unpictured) also consumed :) with Jasmine Tea!
 

Maple brown sugar and candied walnut oats.. with green apple sliced in
 


Shiritaki soy noodle bowl with broccoli, boca soy crumbles, chicken sausage, mushrooms, and tomato sauce!!  HEAVEN.



And...
my first ever....
Chocolate mug cake :) in the microwave. 

I used this recipe --- I think this will satisfy any chocolate craving from now on.


Sorry to eat and run --- but this girl has two study session to get to!!!
GOODNIGHT


PS -- ran 41 minutes today -- PAIN FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment