Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Series of Unfortunate Events..

Remember when I told you I'm dramatic and I find it really funny to over exaggerate... like if you scroll down to my last post you can read these exact words?

Well, I AM NOT EXAGGERATING! 

I had a series of unfortunate events...
Okay, more like I had one unfortunate event -- but it was grave enough to be deemed a series.

Today, I was that girl. 
I was the girl who walks down two corridors, up three flights of stairs, and into her classroom... without realizing her skirt got tucked into her underwear and her pale, white butt is on display.

This was one of those times when I realized I should probably look in the mirror for more than 5 seconds before I leave... shucks.

Good thing I worked out in the morning? (Yeah, like that made a difference)

Anyways, I came home, napped my heart out, and ate a strangely similar snack before heading to class -- until 6:30.

I'm sorry, but I should seriously compete on Top Chef: English Muffin Toasting, as I have perfected my technique.  Toasted and lightly crispy on the outside and warm and doughy on the inside.

Went to class from 3:30-5 and 5-6:30 (I literally sprint for a good 6 1/2 minutes across campus). 

I got asked to "study" at an ice cream parlor this weekend!! Obviously, this guy has figured out the fastest way to my heart.... unfortunately, ice cream doesn't make up for his complete and total lack of a personality (but we'll see... it's ice cream).

I came home and made my typical Thursday night dinner:

Shiritaki soy noodle veggie and marinara pasta bowl!



I heated up
- 1 packet of Shiritaki Soy Noodles
- 1/4 of a yellow onion
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 2/3 cup of meatless soy crumbles
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.

PERFECTION.  Oh, and be sure to mix in a billion pounds of cheese. That's my secret.

GUESS WHAT!!!!
I didn't get froyo today. Nor, did I eat a chocolate pie.
I was satisfied with my Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cone, some candied walnuts, some chai tea... and some 100 calorie kettle corn that will be enjoyed with the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy!!!!!

See you tomorrrrrrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment